AS-9000 Transcription Kit
Translate your audio files into text accurately and efficiently with the AS-9000 Professional Transcription Kit from Olympus. Designed to be used with Olympus DS-series digital voice recorders, the AS-9000 kit provides a complete solution consisting of a E-102 transcription headset, a four-button foot control pedal, and the Olympus Dictation Management System (ODMS) Release 7 software. The ODMS's easy-to-use interface streamlines data sharing and distribution of dictations between professionals, departments, and multiple office locations. Workflow prioritization and communication facilitate effective meeting of office deadlines, while 256-bit AES encryption with DSS Pro-Format provides security for sensitive information. Finally, unlike third-party transcription programs, the AS-9000 kit enables you to play back encrypted files from Olympus professional dictation devices.
- Efficient Workflow Management for Priority Recordings
- Prioritize settings and notifications for urgent recordings. Search for and filter through dictation files to effectively manage priority recordings and oversee total workflow.
- Seamless Interface to Speech Recognition
- The AS-9000 is fully compatible with the Nuance Dragon Speech Recognition software. Flexible design allows transcriptionists to link multiple author IDs to Nuance Dragon user profiles, enhancing workflow efficiency.
- Simple and Intuitive User Interface
- Common tools are intuitively placed to make navigation of the interface easy. Boost productivity and efficiency by customizing icons and settings to fit your preferences.
- Simple and Intuitive Email Configuration and Start-Up Wizard
- The start-up wizard guides you to set up your network server, FTP, or email settings so you can route your dictation files according to your needs. This easy process allows quick setup of web-based email clients such as Gmail and Microsoft Office 365.
- Trusted Data Security Through Standard Olympus Encryption
- Instant 256-bit file encryption with DSS Pro-Format secures your dictation and ensures only authorized listeners can access it. A customizable backup function enables secure storage of your files and protection against accidental data loss.
- Additional Features
- Efficiently route files within the organization via network server, email, or FTP
- Multiple-format playback, including DSS, DSS Pro, WMA, MP3, and WAV/AIFF
- Automatic association of transcription documents with dictation files