Olympus DS-9500 Professional Digital Dictaphone
If you require assistance configuring, installing or setting up the unit for email and other Olympus programs then please add the "Quick Support"or the "Install with Annual support" option. On-site training/set up is also available at an additional cost in some location in Australia. The DS9500 unit works well with Dragon voice recognition. However, you will need to purchase the Olympus digital management transcription module R7 and configure that with Dragon. This can be complex so please contact us.
DS-9500 Feature Highlights
▪ Intelligent Dual Microphone System
▪ Wireless dictation workflow with Wi-Fi
▪ Slide switch for simple, intuitive operation
▪ Directional recording modes for Dictation and Conference recording
▪ Triple-layer pop filter blocks breath and wind vibrations
▪ Secure 256-bit AES encryption, data loss prevention and PIN code
▪ DS2 | DSS | PCM | MP3 Recording formats
▪ Large 2.4” colour display for easy viewing
▪ Docking station for fast charging
▪ Rugged, shockproof body: drop tested to 1.5m
▪ Integrated memory, SD/SDHC card slot
▪ Alcohol-wipe resistant body
The Olympus DS-9500 professional dictation device’s Wi-Fi connectivity allows you share your dictation from anywhere and send your dictation immediately to your transcriptionist without a USB cable, docking station or computer. The Intelligent Dual Microphone System controls the directionality of each microphone to actively monitor and analyse the phase difference while recording and suppressing noise from surroundings, enhancing the recorded voice. This keeps the focus on the person dictating and suppresses ambient noise in offices, hospitals, cars, airports and other noisy environments. For conference recording, the system controls the directionally of the two microphones into a 90° layout to accurately capture all presenters in conference rooms. A triple-layer, studio-quality pop filter ensures accurate voice capture while reducing unwanted sounds such as breath and wind vibrations, for superior accuracy that enhances workflow efficiency.
The DS-9500’s rugged 1.5 meter shockproof, alcohol-wipe resistant body is designed to be a strong, dependable workhorse in heavy use environments. A durable optical slide switch reduces risk of mechanical failure. Complete with reliable security features like 256-bit file encryption with DSS Pro audio codec and device pin lock, the DS-9500 provides trusted security to your most sensitive information and meets standards set by governments worldwide for securing data.