Philips Foot Switch 2210 For Analog Executive Desktop Transcribers Replaces Foot Control 0210 - New LFH2210
The ergonomic design of the new Philips foot pedal range sets new standards in terms of usability in the professional dictation arena. The development is based on detailed research into the movements made during transcription. Transcriptionists can stop and start playback with only a slight movement of the heel, and without lifting the foot unnecessarily, which both increases efficiency and makes the device a pleasure to work with.
- Ergonomic Design
- The foot pedal was developed in cooperation with hospital ergonomists and professional end users to ensure a smooth transcription process with minimal physical strain. The left button rewinds the recording, the top center button fast forwards, and the right button pauses and resumes playback.
- Neutral and Toggle Settings
- The LFH2210 has a playback switch allowing you to change the pedal between Neutral and Toggle settings. In Neutral position, pressing and holding the play pedal plays the recording and releasing the pedal pauses it. In Toggle position, continuous play is both started and stopped by pressing and immediately releasing the play pedal.
- Easy Setup and Maintenance
- The foot pedal is easy to deploy and configure using the optional Philips SpeechExec remote device management software. It allows administrators to centrally manage, update, and maintain the configuration and settings of Philips dictation devices, saving time and resources.
- Anti-Slip Bottom
- Equipped with anti-slip bottom elements, the foot pedal always stays in the right place.
- Foot control for use with all Philips analog Executive Desktop transcribers and Philips ACC8120 Docking Station.
- 3.5 mm plug
- Three pedal design: Playback (right), Fast Forward / Cue (top) and Fast Rewind / Review (left)
- Ergonomic design sets new standards in terms of professional usability and comfort
- Developed in cooperation with ergonomists and professional end users
- Slim design for minimized physical strain due to less foot movement
- Anti-slip bottom elements keep the foot control in the right place
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 7.7 x 5.1 x 1.4 inches (195 x 130 x 35 mm)
- Weight: 1 pound 7.3 ounces (660 g)
- Philips Minicassette LFH0720T
- Philips Minicassette LFH0725T
- Philips Minicassette LFH0730T
- Philips Minicassette LFH0725D
- Philips Minicassette LFH0730D
Philips LFH2210/00 Specs
|Green Compliance||Compliant to 2002/95/EC (RoHS)
Lead-free soldered product
|Dimensions||7.7 x 5.1 x 1.4" (19.5 x 13.0 x 3.5 cm)|
|Weight||1.5 lb (660 g)|