Optimize your workflow
with a professional document-creation solution
The Transcription Set is a digital document creation solution specifically designed to make transcription easy and intuitive. The ergonomic accessories and the innovative SpeechExec workflow software let you manage your jobs easily.
The foot control was developed in cooperation with hospital ergonomists and day-to-day power users to ensure a perfectly smooth transcription process with minimal physical strain. Magnetically controlled contact switches, rugged pedals and a waterproof design make it extremely durable and give the device and very long life.
Start, pause, rewind and fast-forward audio files with only a slight movement of the foot tip, keeping your hands free for uninterrupted typing.
Lightweight, under-the-chin-style stereo headphones designed to deliver excellent sound quality, with soft ear cushions for enhanced wearing comfort.
The SpeechExec Pro software organizes the workflow of dictation files and resulting documents between author and transcriptionist and allows them to monitor the status of their work.
With the included priority-setting option, urgent recordings can be prioritized. This guarantees that important dictation files will be identified at a glance and get processed and delivered first.
The transcription set can be seamlessly and easily integrated into existing Philips digital dictation solutions.
- Configurable foot control
- Lightweight headphone design
- Clear job overview
- Versatile audio player
- Playback speed control
- Automatic file routing
- USB plug
- Product dimensions (W × H × D):
- 160 mm × 150 mm × 18 mm/6.3" × 5.9" × 0.7"
- 0.61 kg/1.3 lb
- under chin
- Cable connection:
- Cable length:
- 3.0 m/10 ft
- 3.5 mm, stereo, right angled
- Acoustic system:
- Magnet type:
- PET dome
- Voice coil:
- 2 × 32 Ohm
- Maximum power input:
- 2 × 10 mW
- 103 dB
- Speaker diameter:
- 14 mm/0.6"
- Sound quality:
- optimized for voice playback
- Connector finish:
- 53 g/0.12 lb
System requirements for Philips SpeechExec software
- Intel dual core or equivalent AMD processor, 1 GHz or faster processor
- 2 GB (32 bit)/4 GB (64 bit)
- Hard-disk space:
- 100 MB for SpeechExec software, 4.5 GB for Microsoft .NET Framework
- Operating system:
- Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise (64 bit), Windows 8.1/7 Pro/Enterprise (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2012 (64 bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (32/64 bit), macOS 10.13/10.12 (Mac functionality may be limited)
- DirectX-compliant graphics card with hardware acceleration recommended
- Windows-compatible sound device
- Internet Explorer 9 or higher, or the current version of Chrome or Firefox
- Free USB port
- Headphone output or speakers
- Internet connection for required software activation
- Compliant to 2011/65/EU (RoHS)
- Lead-free soldered product
Your transcription set comes with
- SpeechExec transcription software
- USB foot control ACC2330
- Stereo headphones LFH0334
- User manual