Philips ACC2330 USB Foot Control, with 4 Pedals -The ergonomic design of the Philips Foot Control range sets new standards in terms of usability in the professional dictation arena.
The development is based on detailed research into the movements made during transcription.
Work faster and more accurately by using your foot to start and pause the playback of audio files. The ergonomic design was developed by closely studying transcriptionists’ movements. No need to lift your foot, a slightly pressing with the foot tip is enough. Both of your hands are always free for typing, allowing you to transcribe efficiently even over an extended time period.
- Foot control
- User manual
- Philips SpeechExec Transcribe 5.0 or higher
- Philips SpeechExec Pro Transcribe 5.0 or higher
- Philips SpeechExec Enterprise Transcribe 2.5 or higher
- Compliant with 2011/65/EU (RoHS)
- Lead-free soldered product
- Product dimensions:
- 198 mm × 54 mm × 170 mm/7.8" × 2.1" × 6.7"
- 650 g/23 oz
- Philips transcription headphones (LFH0334)
- Philips transcription headphones (LFH2236)
- Philips SpeechExec workflow software
- Philips SpeechLive cloud dictation solution