The RS28H Foot Pedal - 3 Pedal Footswitch is a suitable replacement for the foot pedal that comes in the AS2300, AS2400, AS4000 and AS5000 Transcription Kits.
The Olympus Foot Pedal RS28H incorporates 3 buttons to easily control not only Olympus dictation management software (ODMS, DSS Player Standard, Sonority), but also your preferred third party software.
This can be any transcription player or other application software, which can be controlled via keyboard shortcuts (e.g. “Ctrl + Alt + P” or “Alt + 1”) or multimedia keys (Scan Next Track, Stop, Play/Pause etc.).
Just assign the desired command to the pedals with the free Olympus Foot Switch Configuration Tool.
continuing the strong tradition of manufacturing high quality, robust and easy-to-use transcription hardware, Olympus has released the RS28H foot pedal, which can be used with many third party applications.
This makes the new Olympus foot pedals the most versatile on the market.
The RS28H foot switch has three pedals, just like its predecessor, the RS-28.
Please note that this foot pedal does not come with any transcription software. If you require Olympus transcription software, please consider purchasing ODMS R7 AS-9002 transcription software, or the Olympus AS-9000 Transcription Kit, which comes with the latest software, a foot pedal and a headset.
The Olympus RS-28H foot pedal is can be used with the Olympus CR-21 docking station for hands free dictation with DS-9500, DS-9000 or DS-2600.
- 3 pedals
- Extremely durable and long USB cable (1.8m)
- Perfect ergonomics for shoe sizes up to 45 (EUR)
- HID keyboard mode (optional)
- Keyboard shortcuts support (e.g. “Ctrl + Alt + P” or “Alt + 1”)
- Multimedia keys support
- Full compatibility with Olympus’ dictation management software
- For hands free control of your transcription player
- Easy control of transcription software (play, stop, rewind etc.)
- Nonslip mat to keep it in place