Olympus ME-31 Overview
The Olympus Compact Gun Microphone (ME-31) is a directional mic that is designed specifically for recording to a digital voice recorder. The mic's directional design cuts down on background noise, clearly capturing one specific voice or sound without. Further reducing extraneous noise would be the included wind screen. The ME-31 boasts a durable metal construction and also comes with a desktop microphone stand for interview or conference settings.
- Directional mic design cuts down on interference and hones in on one voice or signal
- Microphone features durable metal construction and a wind screen to reduce wind noise
- The included desktop microphone stand is ideal for interviews and features a removable grip
|Type||Electret condenser type|
|Frequency response||70 to 14,000Hz|
|Sensitivity||-36.5dB (0dB = 1V/Pa at 1kHz)|
|Power supply||Plug-in-power system (2 to 5V)|
|Plug||Ø3.5mm 3-pole gold-pated plug*1|
|External dimensions||Ø21mm (max. dia.) x 155mm|
|Weight||Approx. 97.5g (including cord)|
|Accessories||Grip, stand adapter, stand, windscreen, case|
- The same sound is output from both the left and right channels at the time of playback.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- This microphone cannot be used connected to a recorder without a function for supplying power to an external microphone.
- Sensitivity is not guaranteed when this product is used in combination with another company's recorder.
- Also read the instruction manual of the device to which this product will be connected.
- Connecting and disconnecting the microphone during recording will cause a malfunction and noise.