Dragon Medical One cloud & PowerMic Mobile subscription for one year. (single user)
- Nuance PowerMic III Handheld digital microphone included.
Instant download and setup.
- Unlimited one-on-one user training (remote)
- Auto-Text and macro creation personal service included.
- Enhanced Premium Support (rapid response)
- Includes configuration for DMO to work directly in your medical records
- Includes PowerMic Mobile app (use you smartphone as a wireless microphone)
- Includes access to our exclusive video training resources for self-learning.
- Configuration with Remote Desktop and Citrix server environments included.
Next Level Speech Recognition for Your Practice
You deserve the highest level of accuracy and don't wanting to get bogged down with complex menus and functions you will never use. So, now consider the latest technology from Nuance - Dragon Medical One. Built from the ground up and intended for all medical professionals, this cloud-based software offers an amazing set of features.
- Accuracy: Most accurate medical speech recognition available
- Speed: Despite being on cloud, similar to prior Dragon versions in terms of speed
- Cloud-based: Minimal impact on your computer as the power of cloud based computing does the heavy lifting.
- Simplicity: Compared to older versions of Dragon there is no need for voice training and there is automatic detection of accents.
- Intuitive user interface: Easy to learn.
- Automatically updates: You will always have the most current version as the cloud system constantly receives updates and newer technology.
Single voice profile wherever you go
A single cloud-based voice profile means clinicians are up and running immediately across clinical work-flows, care settings, devices, and apps. This seamless, consistent, and personalised voice experience across back-end, front-end, on-premise and cloud-based speech solutions lets clinicians easily work between desktops, mobile devices and new tools outside of the EHR.
Easy to use
Meet, and even exceed, EHR adoption and satisfaction goals. Once installed, clinicians simply open the client app, place the cursor where they want speech recognised text to appear, and start dictating directly into the EHR.
Designed with virtualization in mind
Deploy through your Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), as a virtual app, or install on any local workstation or laptop in just minutes without the need for complex configurations—and automatic updates mean less work for your IT staff and less hassle for your clinicians.
Your speech-related data is securely communicated over 256-bit encryption channels using TLS protocols.