WE COME TO YOU IN MELBOURNE WITH DRAGON MEDICAL 4.2
No other company in Australia has the capability of setting you up, on-site in your medical practice in Melbourne. Remote training can be helpful. However, the personal service that is delivered by an on-site presence can really ensure that Dragon Medical is officially integrated into your practice quickly. Our expert staff will travel to you in Melbourne and complete the entire Dragon Medical practice edition deployment.
Extraordinary Performance At An Affordable Price
Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4.2 makes it possible to easily and quickly create excellent clinical documentation – at the point of care! No more wasting tons of time and money on dictations and transcriptions. With over 500,000 physicians and 10,000 healthcare facilities worldwide using Dragon Medical Practice Edition, we’re not exaggerating when we say it’s the ultimate tool for speech recognition.
* Onsite training available within 30KM of the CBD area within Melbourne. Also available (30km of CBD) in Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Adelaide and Perth. If you are outside those areas please consider our remote Dragon Medical package.
Improve Your Productivity
This trailblazing technology brings efficiency and productivity to the medical environment by achieving 99% accuracy, even without voice profile training. Healthcare professionals can now dictate treatment and decision-making plans directly into a patient’s electronic record and spend less time in Genie, Medical Director, Best Practice or any other medical records database. Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4 is priced and specially designed for small/medium practices that are looking to transform the documentation process and this package comes with the Nuance PowerMic III - Speech Recognition Hand Microphone!
Nuance Powermic III
The Nuance PowerMic III, is specially designed to enhance the productivity of physicians by providing ergonomic control of both speech recognition and standard dictation functions. The Nuance PowerMic III microphone offers simplified, thumb-control operation for navigating, dictating, editing, and reviewing generated documentation.
Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4 – Key Features:
- A full library of AutoTexts for “medical normals” and standard notes by body system.
- A hidden dictation box that eliminates the constant navigation to and from EHR screens.
- Accent-specific acoustic models and advanced adaptation techniques that guarantee high accuracy in speech recognition.
- Acoustic models and medical vocabularies adjusted to adapt to the way physicians speak. It also includes terminologies for over ninety medical areas of expertise.
- It is locally installed to ensure uninterrupted access and doesn’t require an internet connection.
- It notifies the user immediately if Dragon Medical detects poor input quality, and adjusts accordingly to ensure accurate results.
Place Your Order
Please note that this is a "Per Doctor" package so each Doctor will require their own license but they can load it on as many Windows PC as they need. Dragon Medical can be loaded on an Apple Mac if it is running "BootCamp" and Windows. Please contact us before ordering if you are on a Mac.
There are NO ongoing fees and no additional costs, you buy the license, receive the training and support and that’s it!
Onsite training* is a highly efficient way of converting your complete Medical Practice to speech recognition.
We will work directly with you and your support staff, to ensure that you start getting results from day one – this way, you can maximize your investment in this technology.
Call us today on 1300 720 709, so we can discuss your unique requirements.