- The new Philips SpeechAir Cloud enabled Voice Recorder (PSP2100)
- 1 year Subscription with 2x Speechlive accounts (author & typist) PCL1152/00 (advanced business package)
- Footpedal and Headset (PHILIPS LFH-5220 Transcription Kit)
- Transcription Interface is web based (chrome, firefox, IE)
- 1 hour remote setup, training & phone configuration
- 12 months help desk/technical support
Cloud-based dictation is the future. It's time to get on board.
This is the perfect package for a small practice with one doctor/lawyer and one typist.
Simple to use and secure
With this system the author (doctor, lawyer, business professional) will use their smartphone as a high-quality secure audio device for dictation by using the secure encrypted SpeechLive service.
The dictated audio will be sent instantly to the typist/transcriptionist who has their own SpeechLive account. The SpeechLive service will synchronise with the Philips speech executive dictation software which is installed on the Windows computer that the typist is using.
Playback and typing supported by the premium quality headset and foot pedal supplied as part of this system. Once the dictation is completed it can be immediately sent back to the author as a text file attached to an email. Or you can simply use the text in a word document as per part of your normal workflow.
What are the advantages of this system compared to traditional dictation?
- The author does not need to carry a separate bulky voice recorder. They can simply use the advanced technology of their smartphone to make recordings
- The audio is sent and stored securely by the Philips cloud service and data is held within Australia.
- The dictation is received immediately by your typist. Instead of having to wait for the author to dock the recorder the audio is sent immediately to the typist for processing. This results in much faster turnaround times for dictation.
- The SpeechLive service supports web browser based transcription. That allows you to login to your SpeechLive audio from any location with a Chrome or Internet Explorer browser. So, if your typist is working from home they can login and type. This will also allow you to assign audio to other typists.
- Optionally you can send the dictation to the Philips transcription service or Philips speech recognition service if your typist is away or sick. This will ensure you don't have any downtime with your dictation. This is an additional cost.
- Optionally we can connect this system to Dragon voice to text speech recognition engine. This is an additional cost.